Support Center

Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB

FastPay Balance

Judy Dec 10, 2014 12:05PM PST

I have a FastPay account, but my office is moving and my new location does not have a FastPay vendor. I would like to spend down my available balance. If I do not have enough funds in my account, can I use it up and pay the balance in cash? Will I still need to close my account if the balance is 0.00?

thank you.

1 Community Answers

Best Answer
Dan Henroid Dec 10, 2014 04:43PM PST

All you have to do is call the support line at 888-495-0222 and they can transfer the complete balance to your bank account or credit/debit card. If you want to pay part of the transaction with FastPay and the remainder in cash, most vendors at UCSF have the ability to do split tender types. Nutrition and Food Services outlets can absolutely do split payment types.

Post Your Public Answer

Your name (required)
Your email address (required)
Answer (required)
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found